- The profiles are b&w .gif images typically 13 KB in size
- Vertical scale is ±5 cm corresponding to the system's free aperture - horizontal scale varies and is typically ~10 m
- The vertical lines represent elements and are labeled M1 for a focussing mirror, L1 for a focussing lens, P1 for a port, and
no label for a flat mirror
- The profiles are governed by diffraction from the hole couplers and generally represent the first zero of the hole's far-field
diffraction pattern [J1(x)/x]2
- Port 7 on the plots is really port 8 since a new port was added
- Sorry if the plots are larger than a typical computer screen. If / when time permits, I will make smaller ones.